Use your urban environment like it’s never been used before. Every session is different, exciting, fun and a challenge for all abilities
DOES ANY OF THIS APPLY TO YOU?
- You have an adventurous spirit
- You are open to new ideas
- You are up for a challenge
- You are tired of the sanitised nature of a conventional gym, or your regular jogging session
- You feel that you have hit a training plateau
- You/your friends are interested in taking part in/have already signed up for an obstacle race
- You want to improve your physical and mental health
- You want to acquire new training skills that can be used anywhere in the world, for life
- You want to acquire the confidence and skills to operate in all weather conditions
- You want to feel more at one with your environment
- You are looking for an unusual team building/corporate event
We believe in blue-sky thinking and challenging societal norms. We’re confronting these norms by empowering you to find low/no-cost workout solutions. Promoting independence, non-equipment based outdoor fitness training and improvised gym equipment is what we’re all about.
At StreetGym® we believe in taking a holistic approach to looking after your health, so that means targeting mental/physical fitness, lifestyle, sleep and nutrition.
Bankside/St Pauls – Thursdays 1830hrs, back end of Millennium Bridge (Tate Modern side)
Canary Wharf – Mondays 1830hrs, meeting in Reuters Plaza, outside Smollensky’s
Pantiles – Sundays 1130hrs, meeting at the Pantiles bandstand
Cold Steel & Concrete, it's the Real City Gym
The release of StreetGym® got another great write-up, this time in PRNewswire. In the article,
Marketing professional, Steve Goates, 25 said: "Personally I'm not a fan of the conventional gym so StreetGym was a great alternative"
THE CITY COULD BE TH GYM OF 2014. REAL CITY GYM IS TAKING LONDON BY STORM.
So says Denny McEllis via Littlegate publishing, who wrote an article that gives insight into how StreetGym® was trialed "as part of a groudbreaking health and well-being project."